Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

LIFE CHANGES

Life is constantly changing. It's a good thing, it allows for constant growth, learning and understanding. There are moments when you can see your life changing...physically see it happening. I am experiencing one of those moments right now. I've been on a very long journey with a reproductive disease that has affected more than half my life and yesterday, August 29, 2016, I had my second laparoscopy to which I'm optimistic will help me with the daily pain and improve my quality of life.

Like I said, this is one of those moments in my life. I can see where my life changes from here and...it's exciting. Starting this blog... really starting this blog, is part of that. I have enjoyed blogging so much in the past and I feel like I'd really like to start again. It's a great time to start and plan somethings while I'm off on recovery for two weeks. So, I think I'm going to do it.

This blog is a part of one of those watch-your-life-change moments. It is a part of so many other plans I have. It isn't just the start of a blog, it's the start of a business in the making. Koiful Creative Services or Collective (I'm not sure which I'll chose yet :3) is a lifestyle business which provides a variety of creative services like photography, a lifestyle blog, and eventually a little online shop with jewelry and maybe some home accessories. That's the idea so far, I have executed any of it yet, but those are my ideas. I'm particularly interested in providing the photography services because I really enjoy photography and I think I have a good eye for capturing moments.

This is where it all starts, with this blog post. I hope you enjoy everything I think I have to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment